Tuesday 29 April 2014

New blog

I am changing from having on public rehab blog for Remi, to a joint Remi and Mac blog, that is unlisted. To cover the trials / tribulations / schooling / day to day of both horses.

I am going to have it unlisted to enable me to put more personal details in my blog.

If anyone is interested in continuing to read about Remi- feel free to message me your email address and I will add you as a reader.

philippa [dot] paul {at} google mail (dot) com


Timeline pictures - before and after Rockley

Remi October 2012 (after 4 months turned away)


Remi 18th November 2012 (after 5 months turned away)



Remi goes to Rockley mid December and returns end of March


Remi 2 days after returning from Rockley - 28th March 2013

Remi 2 days after returning from Rockley - 28th March 2013




Remi June 2013

Remi July 2013
 



 Remi April 2014















No comments:

Post a Comment